Worldwide freight transport currently has a high detrimental impact on our planet so the need to be environmentally aware and responsible has never been more important.
We take the following steps in supporting this awareness:
Operating a paperless office policy to include:
- All bookings received and stored electronically
- Sending invoices by email where allowed and accepting supplier invoices in the same way
- Store and send CMRs/PODs electronically
- Using Fax to Email for sending and receiving
- Using Euro 4 (and above) specification vehicles where possible
- Offering rail freight solutions where available as an alternative to road
- Office electrical items turned off when not in use
- Energy efficient lighting used
- Email footer asking whether you need to print the email
- Recycling any paper waste such as incoming postal envelopes
We are always looking to add to this list and remain committed to being responsible business.